Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: geesbert on December 29, 2014, 11:24:26 am
-
is there any solution out there for a tilt/shift solution in the 100-150mm range for the pentax 645?
cambo actus might work, once they get a mount out?
-
Check this posting out:
http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/48-pentax-medium-format/182276-pentax-medium-format-third-party-resources-ii-t-s-lenses-tilt-shift-lenses.html
http://wiese-fototechnik.de/Website/English/Products.html
Here's a ebay listing for a 75mm - it doesn't look like there are options in the 100-150mm
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SMC-Pentax-67-75mm-f-4-5-Shift-Perspective-Control-Prime-Lens-for-6x7-67-67II/291278268779
-
Hi,
Great info!
Best regards
Erik
Check this posting out:
http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/48-pentax-medium-format/182276-pentax-medium-format-third-party-resources-ii-t-s-lenses-tilt-shift-lenses.html
http://wiese-fototechnik.de/Website/English/Products.html
Here's a ebay listing for a 75mm - it doesn't look like there are options in the 100-150mm
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SMC-Pentax-67-75mm-f-4-5-Shift-Perspective-Control-Prime-Lens-for-6x7-67-67II/291278268779
-
If you get the Zoerk Multifocus unit for Pentax 6x7 as well as the Zoerk Pro Shift Adapter (again for 6x7) as well as a high quality enlarging lens you can mount this on a Pentax 645 series body (film or digital). This will give you tilt and shift with an enlarging lens of your choice - although I believe for the 645 you need 105mm or longer.
I've been playing with this set up on my 645N (film) body and it works nicely with a 135mm f/5.6 Companon-S lens. I also have a 50mm Nikkor and an 80mm Rodagon for macro use.
http://www.zoerk.com/ (http://www.zoerk.com/)
-
if you have a 4x5 system with some longish lens this might work. I've been tempted, but no experience.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150755497910?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT