Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on December 29, 2014, 06:22:12 am

Title: Blue Heaven Awaits
Post by: stamper on December 29, 2014, 06:22:12 am
Any merit?
Title: Re: Blue Heaven Awaits
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 29, 2014, 10:12:15 am
I always wondered what the Stairway to Paradise looked like.
Thanks for another fine catch, Stamper.
Title: Re: Blue Heaven Awaits
Post by: RSL on December 29, 2014, 12:00:26 pm
I'd say "good shooting," Stamper, but the shot itself is pretty mundane. The post-processing is very creative and very well done.
Title: Re: Blue Heaven Awaits
Post by: stamper on December 30, 2014, 04:39:25 am
Russ ironically there was very little processing done because the colours displayed are what I captured. That is what caught my attention. It is an entrance to a shopping mall.
Title: Re: Blue Heaven Awaits
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 30, 2014, 10:34:40 am
The good photographer knows when to keep it simple and accept it as it is.
Title: Re: Blue Heaven Awaits
Post by: RSL on December 30, 2014, 10:38:05 am
Russ ironically there was very little processing done because the colours displayed are what I captured. That is what caught my attention. It is an entrance to a shopping mall.

Okay then, good shooting. More importantly, good looking.
Title: Re: Blue Heaven Awaits
Post by: David Anderson on December 30, 2014, 04:06:29 pm
Cool - literally... 8)
It's certainly interesting and I love the blue, though maybe it would be more interesting (and even arty) if the shot was just the blue areas and the escalator ?

The location certainly has enormous potential.