Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Trustcobass on December 28, 2014, 10:48:21 pm
-
Wtb hasselblad 2 good film backs for my h2.
-
HI Trustco -
I have one available in the post directly below yours. In like new condition, it has had 3 rolls of film in it and has the 4th now. That's it. No scratches, marks, anything.
-
Hey!! Thanks ! I saw that, can't swing that much for a back., usually get them for 150$ on keh.
-
The film magazine that goes in the back may be available on KEH for $150 (doubtful even then)- the back never is. They are $2k+ new.
-
The film magazine that goes in the back may be available on KEH for $150 (doubtful even then)- the back never is. They are $2k+ new.
A couple years ago I purchased a few H film backs(entire back, not just the insert) from KEH for ~$175ea or so. They worked great and I saved a bundle...
Just my experience
-
Entire back , ex+ condition 125$