Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: atomicmiata on December 26, 2014, 08:23:35 pm
-
Hi,
I have (2) 7600s. One works great and the other is misbehaving :(
The misbehaving one has the colors out of register (fuzzy out of focus prints).
When I run the head alignment, the end result is all the lines are way out of register. I replaced the encoder strip. No improvement. Could it be the encoder beam reader has gone bad? Other ideas?
Thanks
Steve
-
Sorry to hear you are having problems
Can you post a picture of a print out ?
-
Hi Danny,
Thank you for the kind offer.
Attached is a scan of the bi-black head alignment printout.
Steve
-
Hi Steve
I am unable to see the scan sorry
Cheers Dan
-
Here is the scan again at a lower resolution
-
here is a scan of the color (mis)alignment
-
another clue.
see attached scan of test print.
no clogs, but light black is cut off on the right end.