Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: darr on December 26, 2014, 10:04:36 am
-
Looking for an ALPA TC or WA camera body in excellent condition. I do not need any other components except handgrip and strap.
I prefer the ALPA 12 TC with a soft touch black (040.150.030) handgrip and handstrap, but opened to what you have.
(http://www.alpa.ch/docroot/tmp/940x550_stamp/products/cameras/hand-and-finger-grips/alpa-hand-grip-tc-black-softtouch/tc-hg/040150030_DSC_1551.jpg)
I prefer a BLACK WA Body as pictured but opened to what is available.
(http://www.alpa.ch/docroot/tmp/780x0_stamp/products/cameras/camera-bodies/universal/WA.jpg)
I know this may be a long shot, and have sent emails to some US dealers for new prices, but if you have this gear and you would like to sell, please send me a PM.
Thank you,
Darr
-
I appreciate the responses I have received, but I do not need a lens, finder or plate adapter and will not pay for them. If you have those items but are not willing to sell just the camera body and handgrip and/or strap, please do not respond. I would order new from a dealer before paying for items I do not need. :)
Kind regards,
Darr
-
Forget to post this on 12/31/14, sorry!
Thank you again everyone for the responses, but getting the kit altogether was a challenge, so I have ordered a new TC, with the soft grip and hand strap from a dealer. Happy New Year to all!