Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Phil Indeblanc on December 22, 2014, 04:39:44 pm
-
I'm upgrading my 3200 to a PS version and need to pull out the formatter to tell the tech what connection HD I have.
Anyone know how and where the card is to pull out?
-
Phil -
Although not the exact model, this should illustrate where and how you can find it:
FORMATTER CARD (http://1stcall4service.wordpress.com/2013/04/05/replace-the-hard-drive-on-hp-t770-t1200-24-44-designjet-printer-for-the-following-error-codes-0600-0609-0610-0619-new-sealed-hard-drive-part-no-ch538-67075-firmware-tt-ttaj_6_/)
Good luck -
-Mark
-
Thanks. He said it wont take more than a hour tops.
So I will get the length issue out of the way. No more defining a specific size roll paper. And I guess the other options you mentioned. Google/HP hasn't been too helpful in finding the info on the full differences between the PS and non-PS, but it sounds like it is worth doing it.