Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Mark Lindquist on December 22, 2014, 10:11:37 am

Title: Z3100-Z3200 Mac users - what OS System are you running?
Post by: Mark Lindquist on December 22, 2014, 10:11:37 am
Any Z3100 or Z3200 users, just out of curiosity,  What Mac OS are you running?

I'm running OSX 10.9.5 Mavericks with Z3200 24" and Z3200ps 44" printers
Title: Re: Z3100-Z3200 Mac users - what OS System are you running?
Post by: kers on December 22, 2014, 10:32:11 am
also 10.9.5 - z3100
no problems - only the message: "software is not right installed"... but everything works fine...
Title: Re: Z3100-Z3200 Mac users - what OS System are you running?
Post by: Mark Lindquist on December 22, 2014, 10:14:59 pm
Really.  Just one other Mac guy using a Zseries printer on all of  lu- la?

Title: Re: Z3100-Z3200 Mac users - what OS System are you running?
Post by: robertDthomas on December 22, 2014, 10:48:25 pm
Mark I am up to date with 10.10.1 and also using Windows 8.1 with Parallels as VM.
Title: Re: Z3100-Z3200 Mac users - what OS System are you running?
Post by: Mark Lindquist on December 22, 2014, 11:19:07 pm
Thanks Robert - quick question: Did you do a clean install of Yosemite or an upgrade?
Title: Re: Z3100-Z3200 Mac users - what OS System are you running?
Post by: brianrybolt on December 23, 2014, 05:44:09 am
Really.  Just one other Mac guy using a Zseries printer on all of  lu- la?


I'm running Mac 10.10.1.  HP Z3100 - 24 inch.  No Problems other than the damn error notice that I have installed the software incorrectly.  Everything is running fine.
Title: Re: Z3100-Z3200 Mac users - what OS System are you running?
Post by: Mark Lindquist on December 23, 2014, 05:52:11 am
I'm curious about the error message.  So how did you install the software?  Upgrade or clean install?

Title: Re: Z3100-Z3200 Mac users - what OS System are you running?
Post by: brianrybolt on December 23, 2014, 05:53:51 am
I'm curious about the error message.  So how did you install the software?  Upgrade or clean install?


Upgrade