Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: algrove on December 18, 2014, 09:59:34 pm
-
The P45+was purchased new and it has about 5000 actuations. All manuals , aluminum case and contents including dual charger, software and about 5 P.O. batteries and some Watson batteries also included. I love this setup, but failing eye sight prompts this sale.
Selling with the following Hasselblad gear:
Black SWC/M and A12 back and viewfinder.
Black 503CW body with PME45, remote winder with black CF 100/3.5, black CF 150, black CF 250 all with Hassy sky filters. Schneider/Hassy filter ring.
All of the above $15k. Photos not available until after 26 December since I am currently traveling. Paypal only if shipping to address of record. CONUS sale.
-
You can sell what price? I can USA trade face to face. Would you please let me know. Thank you!
-
Thanks for your interest. My price is $15k or $15,000. I am not interested in trades, only an outright sale .
-
Thanks for your offers. They are still not quite high enough. As a reminder, I want to sell in the USA and not overseas.
-
I will only ship to Paypal addresses of record. Thanks. :D
-
I have been getting numerous requests to sell the P45+ only. If that interests you, kindly send best offers. Keep in ind this back has been hardly used since when I bought it brand new.
-
What will be the price for the P45+? and the 503CW+PME45?
Thanks!