Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Isaac on December 17, 2014, 11:59:36 am
-
"A photo of a small child's bloody shoe has been widely shared on Twitter and Facebook in the wake of a Taliban attack on a school in Pakistan … it has been used in the past by both sides in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict (http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-30498745)."
-
'Horrified' is the wrong choice of adjective here, but I can understand he'd be upset/angry that his work has been stolen.
-
The price of 500,000 dead children was worth it. Of course.
http://youtu.be/omnskeu-puE
-
Reminds me of the attached.
From the left; Russian bomb in Ukraine, Ukrainian bomb in Russia and, Israeli bomb in Gaza.
-
"And the Germans killed the Jews/
And the Jews killed the Arabs/
And the Arabs killed the hostages/
And that is the news/
And is it any wonder/
That the monkey's confused/"
Roger Waters: Perfect Sense
http://youtu.be/-j4oPSKsjsY
-
Genocide is different.
-
Modernity's foundation has always been murder, torture, and genocide in the name of progress since the days of Christopher Columbus. No?
-
Genocide is different. I dare say you'll find some examples in the Old Testament.
-
Genocide is different.
Different to what?
-
Modernity's foundation has always been murder, torture, and genocide in the name of progress since the days of Christopher Columbus. No?
I was going to go with Atiila the Hun, but, OK.
-
I was going to go with Atiila the Hun, but, OK.
However that was not labeled as something central to the ideology or the Pursuit of Profit ( scratch that, I mean Happiness) in the name of choice, freedom, self-determination, and endless progress.