Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: evscherba on December 15, 2014, 01:06:28 pm

Title: SOLD: Rollei Zeiss Sonnar 250mm f/5.6 PQ lens for Hy6 / 6000 Series
Post by: evscherba on December 15, 2014, 01:06:28 pm
SOLD!

Hi!

I'm selling a Carl Zeiss Sonnar 250mm f/5.6 HFT PQ lens for Rolleiflex Hy6 / 6000 Series. The lens is in excellent condition, comes with caps.
Asking price is $400 plus shipping. I'm located in Russia but I can ship worldwide with very reasonable shipping cost.

I can send any pics on request. Please feel free to contact with me if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Evgeny
Title: Re: FS: Rollei Zeiss Sonnar 250mm f/5.6 PQ lens for Hy6 / 6000 Series
Post by: evscherba on January 31, 2015, 11:24:19 am
Bump!
Title: Re: FS: Rollei Zeiss Sonnar 250mm f/5.6 PQ lens for Hy6 / 6000 Series
Post by: mmbma on February 10, 2015, 12:44:07 am
pm sent
Title: Re: SOLD: Rollei Zeiss Sonnar 250mm f/5.6 PQ lens for Hy6 / 6000 Series
Post by: evscherba on February 10, 2015, 11:20:06 am
Sorry, it's sold!