Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on December 15, 2014, 10:35:00 am

Title: Need snow
Post by: armand on December 15, 2014, 10:35:00 am
Need better weather for photography. We have no snow, no sun, ice is going away. And everything is gray so just sun won't cut it, need some snow also.
Title: Re: Need snow
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 15, 2014, 11:12:08 am
A guy made millions with 50 shades of gray. Try it  ;)
Title: Re: Need snow
Post by: armand on December 15, 2014, 11:24:54 am
A guy made millions with 50 shades of gray. Try it  ;)

That's not it, but I think you know it but you are trying to be witty.
Title: Re: Need snow
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 15, 2014, 11:28:23 am
Of course, just another way of saying that b&w might be a perfect answer to drab weather.
Title: Re: Need snow
Post by: DF1 on December 15, 2014, 11:44:09 am
I think Mr. Blagojevic may be onto something there.

BTW, your sensor could use a cleaning.
Title: Re: Need snow
Post by: armand on December 15, 2014, 11:45:51 am
Of course, just another way of saying that b&w might be a perfect answer to drab weather.

Most of my snow shots that I like are b&w anyway.
Oh well, maybe I'll get to learn some Photoshop.
Title: Re: Need snow
Post by: armand on December 15, 2014, 11:50:24 am
BTW, your sensor could use a cleaning.

Done. I rarely find my sensor is dirty until I try some really contrast/clarity boost on a b&w shot.