Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Martin Ranger on December 12, 2014, 04:02:38 pm

Title: FS: Nikon D800e
Post by: Martin Ranger on December 12, 2014, 04:02:38 pm
I am selling a Nikon D800e which I bought from Cameta refurbished by Nikon in June 2013. Box, screen protector, strap, charger, etc and extra battery included. The camera is in excellent condition with a shutter count of 14309. There is a small scratch at the bottom of the camera next to the battery compartment.

If you have any questions or would like additional photos, please let me know. If you are interested in my feedback, I am mranger211 on ebay.

Asking: $1690 + shipping $1600 plus shipping.

UPDATE: New photos.
Title: Re: FS: Nikon D800e
Post by: Martin Ranger on December 29, 2014, 05:06:09 pm
Still available...
Title: Re: FS: Nikon D800e
Post by: Martin Ranger on January 01, 2015, 07:28:27 pm
Price reduced to $1600 plus shipping.