Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: rob101 on December 12, 2014, 08:40:20 am
-
I'm looking at getting a new printer.
Photo quality is important.
Ability to print A1 posters at a cheap enough cost would be nice.
I was talking to an Epson salesman about the spectroproofer option or becoming a digigraphie approved. (Some new Espon Artist quality assurance scheme.)
Has anyone any experience with either the spectroproofer or digigraphie?
rob
-
Maybe you have already got this out of the way, but I would try and really figure out the amount of printing you would do weekly. Some printers are more forgiving than others when they sit and don't print for some time.
Folks with more recent experience across brands would be better at giving direct recommendations.
-
Ability to print A1 posters at a cheap enough cost would be nice.
You won't be able to use a fine art printer with pigment inks to produce posters as cheaply as other processes/inks.