Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: juliche on December 11, 2014, 07:51:45 am

Title: FS: new Sony A7s SOLD
Post by: juliche on December 11, 2014, 07:51:45 am
Same story as with Zeiss Biogon I am also selling here ))

Bought it new at Sony Store and decided to stay with my A7. In fact I bought Panasonic LX100 at the same time for 4k video so A7s is sort of excessive for me right now. Panny is small and pocketable,and A7 for rare photo sessions.

So it comes in its orinigal package (but no documents) I even have not opened. Guess its under international Sony warranty
And the price is only $SOLD


*** I have a friend coming to the US in about a week (on march 25th) and he could bring A7s in person to avoid any hassles with customs and shipping ****


I have sold many items here and also am operating at Ebay under "juliche" username and have a hundred of + feedbacks so you can just write me there to check this is me.

Item is located in Russia and I ship worldwide no problem especially in EU. Shipping would cost from $25 I guess depending on the post. Customs value can be lowered if needed. Courier post is also possible.

As for payments, I accept Paypal and Moneybookers and wire trasnfer within EU and the US.

Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions.

Best,
Andre
Title: Re: FS: Brand new unopened Sony A7s $1850
Post by: juliche on December 13, 2014, 02:49:14 am
bump. need to sell it quick and it still can be shipped till Xmas )
Title: Re: FS: new Sony A7s $1850 (EU)
Post by: juliche on December 29, 2014, 08:08:06 am
bump. it will go to ebay On jan 1st!
Title: Re: FS: new Sony A7s $1850/1500EUR (EU)
Post by: juliche on January 14, 2015, 09:59:17 am
still available!!
Title: Re: FS: new Sony A7s $1800/1500EUR (EU)
Post by: juliche on January 19, 2015, 05:31:11 am
bump
Title: Re: FS: new Sony A7s $1800/1500EUR (EU)
Post by: juliche on February 02, 2015, 09:47:51 pm
bump
Title: Re: FS: new Sony A7s $1800/1500EUR (EU)
Post by: juliche on February 05, 2015, 09:51:55 am
bump
Title: Re: FS: new Sony A7s $1800/1500EUR (EU)
Post by: juliche on February 06, 2015, 10:09:06 pm
bump
Title: Re: FS: new Sony A7s $1790/14900EUR (EU)
Post by: juliche on February 09, 2015, 09:22:18 am
bump
Title: Re: FS: new Sony A7s $1790/14900EUR (EU)
Post by: juliche on March 16, 2015, 12:22:55 pm
bump
*** I have a friend coming to the US in about a week (on march 25th) and he could bring A7s in person to avoid any hassles with customs and shipping ****
Title: Re: FS: new Sony A7s $1770
Post by: juliche on March 19, 2015, 09:59:57 pm
bump
Title: Re: FS: new Sony A7s $1770
Post by: klane on March 28, 2015, 12:11:55 pm
Sent you an email :)
Title: Re: FS: new Sony A7s $1770
Post by: juliche on April 02, 2015, 02:39:45 am
replied )