Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: petermfiore on December 10, 2014, 09:27:05 am

Title: Take 5
Post by: petermfiore on December 10, 2014, 09:27:05 am
Take 5.....

Peter
Title: Re: Take 5
Post by: RSL on December 10, 2014, 09:32:14 am
A good grab, Peter. Did it just appear or did you wait and wait for the bus to stop? I always had trouble waiting for the bus.
Title: Re: Take 5
Post by: petermfiore on December 10, 2014, 10:05:33 am
Hi Russ,

Three different bus routes stop here. This is a very active bus stop in NYC. A bus arrives every 3-5 minutes.
I find the demand is about the framing and a proper balance.

Peter
Title: Re: Take 5
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 10, 2014, 10:38:57 am
I can see a book coming, all taken from that bus stop.
Title: Re: Take 5
Post by: RSL on December 10, 2014, 11:42:39 am
I find the demand is about the framing and a proper balance.

Peter

I agree. It always is.
Title: Re: Take 5
Post by: churly on December 10, 2014, 06:22:15 pm
Peter, IMO this one doesn't stand up with your fine series of shots.  Technically the framing is nice but the shot doesn't say anything to me.  What am I missing?
Chuck