Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: howardm on December 08, 2014, 12:47:38 pm

Title: Open as Smart Object control?
Post by: howardm on December 08, 2014, 12:47:38 pm
Is it possible to control which version of PS is used when I select 'Edit as Smart Object in Photoshop' ?

I have CC and CC2014 installed and it 'prefers' CC2014 for that function (and also as the 'primary' 'Edit in...' function)
but I'd rather have it open CC.

I assume it's buried in a .plist somewhere.
Title: Re: Open as Smart Object control?
Post by: Wayne Fox on December 08, 2014, 09:31:50 pm
I can't think of a way to do this (other than deleting cc 2014 from your system).

Curious as to why, are you having an issue with them in CC 2014?
Title: Re: Open as Smart Object control?
Post by: stormyboy on December 08, 2014, 10:06:19 pm
It's not automated, and you probably already know this, but if you manually open the Photoshop version you want, Lightroom will then use the PS version that is open for the send command.

Tom
Title: Re: Open as Smart Object control?
Post by: howardm on December 09, 2014, 10:50:08 am
Thanks.  I didn't realize that it would send it to the open PS so that will work for me.

I haven't really migrated my plug-ins to CC2014 and some extensions are still MIA since Flash is a no-no