Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: deanwork on December 07, 2014, 12:17:32 pm

Title: Canon IPf8300 Error Code 03130031-2F50
Post by: deanwork on December 07, 2014, 12:17:32 pm
When I send a file to the 8300 the printer stops and gives me this message to restart the printer. But I just get the error message again.

The heads are fairly new and has been printing perfectly yesterday.

I can't seem to find online what exactly the 2F50 error is or what to do about it. Need to print today and it's Sunday so no tech support.

john


Title: Re: Canon IPf8300 Error Code 03130031-2F50
Post by: deanwork on December 07, 2014, 12:51:03 pm
I removed the right printhead ( 5 relates to the right head ) cleaned the bottom of it that had some ink buildup. Then restarted and it seems to  be printing fine now.

john


Title: Re: Canon IPf8300 Error Code 03130031-2F50
Post by: Landscapes on December 10, 2014, 12:03:33 am
I'm curious about these posts where people are able to remove the printhead.  Are you going through the process of purging the ink and refilling?  I doubt it considering that the 8300 uses up so much ink to prime.  So how are you able to remove it and re-install so easily it seems?  Thanks.