Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: uintaangler on December 06, 2014, 05:06:16 pm
-
I just purchased a 50' roll of Epson Exhibition Fiber for use on my 4900
I was surprised that there is no ICC profile for Exhibition Fiber paper listed under the 4900 on the Epson website
Am I missing something?
Is there another way to find this particular profile online?
Can I use the Exhibition Fiber profile I have been using for my 3880 printer?
Thanks.
-
it really should be part of the driver package. Do you have the most current driver?
Apparently, you can use the profile from the 7900/9900 driver too.
http://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/showthread.php?78091-Epson-7900-9900-Profiles-for-4900
-
Yep, another mystery...
The driver pack includes the profile though.
Epson_SP4900_Exhibition_Fiber_Paper_PK_v1.icc
If you have the drivers installed (obviously) it will be there.
What media type to use?
Set the printer itself to "no paper selected". Then set photo paper>exhibition fiber from within the driver prior to print.
There is no "exhibition fiber" setting on the 4900
Really odd....
I believe this is the correct way to do this.
JD
-
Thanks Gents.
I reinstalled the drivers, etc and the paper is now available as an option in the Lightroom print module :)