Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: thierrylegros396 on December 06, 2014, 12:23:13 pm

Title: Less than optimal conditions to photography in forest.
Post by: thierrylegros396 on December 06, 2014, 12:23:13 pm
Yes today was a "Scottish weather day" here.

But I've tied to take some pictures and keep them as natural as possible.

Hope you'll enjoy that trip in the forest.

Have a Nice Week-End.

Thierry
Title: Re: Less than optimal conditions to photography in forest.
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on December 06, 2014, 12:44:30 pm
The second and third bring home the atmosphere.
Title: Re: Less than optimal conditions to photography in forest.
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 06, 2014, 03:39:18 pm
Thierry,
I like your natural scenes a lot. You seem to enjoy the natural scene as it is, without having to look for the "spectacular" in every image.
Like Rajan, I especially enjoy the second and third. I think a walk in the woods with you would be quite pleasant, even on a "Scottish weather day."