Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: iceinspire on December 03, 2014, 08:41:33 pm
-
Selling all my 645D equipment.
645D has 9900-10K clicks. Mechanically 10, cosmetically 9 with some minor wear, you can see from the pictures. Box, charger, cable plus 2 extra Pentax OEM batteries.
Pentax 645-A 75mm F2.8 7.5-8 cosmetically. Very nice lens with great optical performance.
Pricing:
645D & 645D's $3450
A 75mm $120
$3535 for body and lens together.
Shipping and insurance on me.
(https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7549/15750235219_135ce6ae0a_z.jpg)
(https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8605/15748841258_bebec11759_z.jpg)
(https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8683/15314031584_2c655aee18_z.jpg)
(https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7554/15748760368_387d55d880.jpg)
(https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7528/15936190975_0b478e8783.jpg)
FA 150mm $670 SOLD
FA 300mm $775 SOLD
A 35mm $570 SOLD
A 120mm $215 SOLD
Pentax 645-FA 150mm F2.8 In like new condition, comes with hood, bag and original box. 10/10 condition. SOLD
Pentax 645-FA 300mm F5.6 Has some wear on the body, shown in one picture. Other than that, I would rate 9.5/10. Hood, bag, box and strap included. SOLD
Pentax 645-A 120mm F4 Macro Some wear on the barrel and near the meter labels. 8.5-9? /10 SOLD
Pentax 645-A 35mm F3.5 Mostly 9.5/10. One problem, the filter hit something and has some distortion as you can see from the pic (edge on the right). The glass of the filter has been well taken care off the ring. The glass of the lens is in pristine condition. SOLD
I have plenty feedback on POTN, recently sold lens to rollsman44. Bought a body from alvinjamur.
-
Just purchased a 645D 150mm FA Lense, It was in Excellent condition as described. I recommend this seller. Thanks, rollsman44
-
Prices reduced.
-
FA 300, 150 and A 120 are gone.
-
Hi,
If we can sort out the shipping to Canada, I'll take the 35mm.
I've messaged you my email.
Cheers,
- N.
-
Most lenses are sold.
A75mm and body available.
$3575 if take both.
-
Last bump before going to fleabay...
-
price dropped
-
bump
-
I bought the 35mm and it was a nice lens and smooth transaction.
Cheers and Happy New Year.
- N.