Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: ACH DIGITAL on November 29, 2014, 04:16:37 pm
-
I'm not using this one so is off for sell.
In excellent condition. PAYPAL $410 + $15 shipping
The Nikkor-AM (Apo Macro) lens is exclusively designed for macro photography and provide outstanding performance at 1:1 reproduction. ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass reduces chromatic aberration at all settings, and completely symmetrical lens construction ensures that the lens is 100% free of distortion and later- al chromatic aberration at 1:1 magnification. Combined with Nikon Super Integrated Coating, the result is outstandingly sharp images, free from flare and ghosts.
Model Nikkor-AM ED 120mm f5.6s
Focal Length 120mm
Maximum Aperture Ratio 1 : 5.6
Minimum Aperture f/45
Lens Construction 8 elements in 4 groups
Covering Power (f/5.6) 47 degrees
Covering Power (f/22) 55 degrees
Image Circle (f/5.6) 210mm
Image Circle (f/22) 250mm (5" x 7")
Shutter No.0 (Copal)
Shutter speed 1 - 1/500sec., T,B
Sync socket X-contact
Front mount size (A) 54mm
Attachment size (B) 52mm x 0.75mm
Rear mount size (C) 42mm
Flange attachment size (D) 32.5mm x 0.5mm
Flange focal distance (E) 115.9mm
Overall length (F) 64mm
Weight 295g
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10120389/120/_DSC4948.jpg)
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10120389/120/_DSC4951.jpg)
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10120389/120/_DSC4952.jpg)
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10120389/120/_DSC4955.jpg)
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10120389/120/_DSC4956.jpg)
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10120389/120/_DSC4957.jpg)
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10120389/120/_DSC4960.jpg)
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10120389/120/_DSC4963.jpg)
ACH
-
I is very small. See compare to hand.
(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10120389/120/_DSC4954.jpg)
-
Bump. Any interest on this ? Make and offer!
ACH
-
I presume you have sold the Nikon 120mm AM ED lens. If not, I am interested. Thank you. Pam Snow
-
This one already sold. Thank you!