Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: orc73 on November 23, 2014, 05:21:22 am
-
Hi there
I guess there are many people who experience some problems on that.
So far I only found some suggestions here:
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1446467
I had to do this several times to delete the preferences, sometimes it will start syncing after doing it, not really a good solution.
Maybe it's an OS X problem as I did not have problems before.
Anybody found out something?
best regards
-
Describe the specific problem you are having. Exactly which preferences file did you delete? The main Lightroom one?
Also, check the collections in LrWeb. Are they syncing properly? Is the problem limited to your iOS app?
-
The problem is in the ios app probably. After deleting the lr mobile data, it synced correct to the web at least.
The ios app was not able to fetch the data.
Thats bad, as i moved to the cloud for this reason.
-
In the iOS app, try signing out and then signing in again.