Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Andres Bonilla on November 20, 2014, 01:38:28 pm

Title: Light and movement.
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 20, 2014, 01:38:28 pm
I have not been in this beautiful city in years, so when I finally came back I was looking forward for the slow shutter mode in Time Square.Last one is only at the bottom but I still like it :)
Title: Re: Light and movement.
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 20, 2014, 03:05:19 pm
For me, the first and third ones really capture the feeling of being in Times Square. Nice!
Title: Re: Light and movement.
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 24, 2014, 12:51:15 pm
For me, the first and third ones really capture the feeling of being in Times Square. Nice!


Thank you! Yes Time Square is full of light!
Title: Re: Light and movement.
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 24, 2014, 04:07:12 pm
Thank you! Yes Time Square is full of light!
and movement!
Title: Re: Light and movement.
Post by: francois on November 25, 2014, 07:43:42 am
Same as Eric, #1 and #3, they are wonderful and very dynamic. The other images are more static and not as interesting compared to my favorites.
Title: Re: Light and movement.
Post by: Andres Bonilla on November 29, 2014, 10:32:03 pm
Same as Eric, #1 and #3, they are wonderful and very dynamic. The other images are more static and not as interesting compared to my favorites.

Thanks Francois!! I keep it in mind :)