Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: petermfiore on November 19, 2014, 12:18:54 am

Title: Huddled
Post by: petermfiore on November 19, 2014, 12:18:54 am
Huddled...


Peter
Title: Re: Huddled
Post by: RSL on November 19, 2014, 09:57:17 am
Again, great framing Peter. How long did you wait for the bus to put that wheel right where you wanted it?
Title: Re: Huddled
Post by: petermfiore on November 19, 2014, 10:03:12 am
The bus was pulling in and I shot a burst of three hoping to catch something like this.
As far as waiting goes, I was there for about an hour that afternoon. A lot of action with the rain and pedestrian traffic.

Peter
Title: Re: Huddled
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on November 20, 2014, 05:15:33 pm
I like how the light from the advertising screen inside the bus shelter shining on the backs of the two girls to the right, adds a really nice tonal depth to the scene. I agree with Russ that the bus wheel location near to the thirds is very nice, but for me it's the light that makes it.

Dave