Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Brian Hirschfeld on November 16, 2014, 12:19:50 am

Title: Hasselblad 30mm Fisheye Corrected?
Post by: Brian Hirschfeld on November 16, 2014, 12:19:50 am
Hello,

 I have read that it is possible to correct the Hasselblad 30mm fisheye, I was wondering if anyone had any samples of this either on film or digital?

Thanks for your help.

Best,
BH
Title: Re: Hasselblad 30mm Fisheye Corrected?
Post by: MikeJackson on November 17, 2014, 12:52:51 pm
Hi Brian,
If you download Hasselblad's Phocus Software, (free), in the lens correction box there are two corrections available for the Cf30mm.   Namely theta and standard  -  theta retains the fish-eye effect and the standard straightens the image.   I no longer have a 30mm, but please find attached a couple of old images to illustrate the difference.
Best wishes,
Mike.