Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Todd Suttles on November 12, 2014, 12:07:06 am

Title: EBB & FLOW
Post by: Todd Suttles on November 12, 2014, 12:07:06 am
C&C appreciated if any. Thanks -t
Title: Re: EBB & FLOW
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 12, 2014, 03:03:24 pm
I like the image and I think the shutter speed was nicely judged. I'm not keen on the toning, though.

Jeremy
Title: Re: EBB & FLOW
Post by: brandtb on November 12, 2014, 07:16:50 pm
Todd - I think shutter speed was very nicely judged...I think the image content/composition is not so interesting...but nice to see that thinking vis a vis water capture  /B
Title: Re: EBB & FLOW
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on November 12, 2014, 08:18:26 pm
I like everything about it, except the toning, UNLESS it is actually printed on a golden foil. I know a guy from New York who does that, and it can look fabulous, given the right picture. This one could fit.
Title: Re: EBB & FLOW
Post by: RSL on November 13, 2014, 09:18:01 am
Took me a while and a bunch of looks to decide, but I like it. I agree about the toning. In my personal opinion toning almost always is a mistake.
Title: Re: EBB & FLOW
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 13, 2014, 12:27:54 pm
Me too. Good shot, but I'd prefer straight B&W.