Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on November 11, 2014, 10:45:10 am

Title: History
Post by: RSL on November 11, 2014, 10:45:10 am
Not having much luck getting to where I can do some good shooting. So, going back in time, here's a picture from 1953 -- refugees living under the bridge in Taegu, Korea. I've got a 22" x 22" of this one hanging on my studio wall, to remind me that things always can get worse.
Title: Re: History
Post by: RobbieV on November 11, 2014, 11:00:50 am
Gives me pause. Really nice work. Keep digging, Russ. I enjoy the peeks back in time from you.
Title: Re: History
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 11, 2014, 05:57:57 pm
Gives me pause. Really nice work. Keep digging, Russ. I enjoy the peeks back in time from you.
Me too. Please keep 'em coming.
Title: Re: History
Post by: petermfiore on November 13, 2014, 01:22:44 pm
And me too...

Peter