Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: luxborealis on November 09, 2014, 12:16:21 pm
-
I've just published my third limited-run, private press book: Super-Natural South Florida (ISBN 978-0-9813705-3-8). It is a monograph of 31 colour and black-and-white photographs made over a 10-day period in South Florida. What a place - its wilderness and wildlife are unparalleled in the eastern United States. The book is 12"x12", hard-cover with a dust jacket.
A preview is available on Blurb (http://www.blurb.ca/books/5636182-super-natural-south-florida) and I have it for sale on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Super-Natural-South-Florida-Terry-McDonald/dp/0981370535/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1415552962&sr=8-2&keywords=super-natural+south+florida). However, if you head over to my Blog (http://luxborealis.com/blog/?p=1610), you can purchase it, for a limited time, at a discounted rate.
-
Congrats and best of luck with it, Terry!
-
+1. Good going, Terry.
-
+2. Congratulations! It looks great on the preview. Nice bird pictures, which I don't recall seeing from you before.
-
Congratulations!
Cheers,
Bernard
-
Great work, Terry. I hope to make it out to one of your workshops sometime soon!