Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on November 08, 2014, 05:17:36 am

Title: Waterflow
Post by: stamper on November 08, 2014, 05:17:36 am
The White Cart river, Paisley, Scotland.
Title: Re: Waterflow
Post by: petermfiore on November 08, 2014, 08:29:24 am
Great image...I like how the various speeds of the water can be discerned.

Peter
Title: Re: Waterflow
Post by: Bruce Cox on November 08, 2014, 09:06:18 am
The lighting took me a little while to figure out.  The direct sun light flows along the general direction of the water and is dammed up by the central building.  At first I thought the more lit two story building on the left was merely distracting.  Now, I think it shows that the five story is in the flow too.
Title: Re: Waterflow
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 08, 2014, 09:49:18 am
Great image...I like how the various speeds of the water can be discerned.

Peter
+1.
Title: Re: Waterflow
Post by: RSL on November 08, 2014, 10:10:35 am
+2
Title: Re: Waterflow
Post by: Harald L on November 08, 2014, 11:07:11 am
+n+1