Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: James Clark on November 07, 2014, 01:10:50 pm

Title: Coming Home
Post by: James Clark on November 07, 2014, 01:10:50 pm
Or maybe "inside Out"  :)
Title: Re: Coming Home
Post by: KMRennie on November 07, 2014, 01:17:21 pm
Like it apart from the handrail at the RHS.
Title: Re: Coming Home
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 07, 2014, 01:33:54 pm
I would be tempted to tone down the handrail a little but not remove it, as it echoes the slant in the upper left corner.
Title: Re: Coming Home
Post by: stamper on November 08, 2014, 03:42:25 am
Yes I like this kind of image. The trailing leg adds significantly to the scene. I wouldn't clone out the handrail.
Title: Re: Coming Home
Post by: RSL on November 08, 2014, 06:11:05 am
+1
Title: Re: Coming Home
Post by: petermfiore on November 08, 2014, 12:19:31 pm
It's wonderful as is......

Peter
Title: Re: Coming Home
Post by: Harald L on November 08, 2014, 01:46:12 pm
I like it as it is but frankly, the watermark distracts me much more than the handrail.

Harald