Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: petermfiore on November 05, 2014, 06:40:46 pm

Title: Judged
Post by: petermfiore on November 05, 2014, 06:40:46 pm
Judged...

Peter
Title: Re: Judged
Post by: Harald L on November 05, 2014, 06:49:12 pm
This is a real difficult puzzle. I haven't resolved it yet.

Harald
Title: Re: Judged
Post by: Isaac on November 05, 2014, 07:31:35 pm
hint (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Judge_%282014_film%29#mediaviewer/File:The_Judge_2014_film_poster.jpg)
Title: Re: Judged
Post by: RSL on November 05, 2014, 07:50:20 pm
Great shot, Peter. Bravo!
Title: Re: Judged
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 05, 2014, 11:42:05 pm
This is a real difficult puzzle. I haven't resolved it yet.

Harald
That's what's really fun about it.
Title: Re: Judged
Post by: Harald L on November 06, 2014, 02:55:34 am
hint (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Judge_%282014_film%29#mediaviewer/File:The_Judge_2014_film_poster.jpg)

Thank you. I've had a guess like that but I wasn't sure.
Title: Re: Judged
Post by: seamus finn on November 06, 2014, 09:49:49 am
I was looking at your website, Peter, and came across a fundamental truth in your own words:

I used to think that I had to travel far to find interesting motifs, but now I just walk out my door and it's all there.

Amen to that.
Title: Re: Judged
Post by: SanderKikkert on November 06, 2014, 09:56:51 am
A well judged decision to take this shot, it's great.
Regards, Sander
Title: Re: Judged
Post by: petermfiore on November 06, 2014, 11:36:59 am
I was looking at your website, Peter, and came across a fundamental truth in your own words:

I used to think that I had to travel far to find interesting motifs, but now I just walk out my door and it's all there.

Amen to that.
Seamus, Thanks very much for you comment, I do appreciate it very much. It has always been about learning to see thru the eyes of a child...Like it's the first time.

Peter
Title: Re: Judged
Post by: wolfnowl on November 07, 2014, 01:52:02 am
So... the guy on the left - is he the line judge?  Just wondering...  :)

Fine image, Peter!

Mike.
Title: Re: Judged
Post by: petermfiore on November 07, 2014, 02:18:46 am
So... the guy on the left - is he the line judge?  Just wondering...  :)

Fine image, Peter!

Mike.
Hi Mike,
Wonder away!!

Peter