Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: fotagf8 on November 05, 2014, 10:02:52 am

Title: Leaf or Phase one Loupes and Viewing Devices
Post by: fotagf8 on November 05, 2014, 10:02:52 am
Does anyone have any experience with Leaf/ Phase One and viewing assistants for the screen like loupes, magnifiers or
 Hoodman viewers?  I'd like to find something, but the market seems to be focused on DSLRs

Thanks

Jack Siegel
Title: Re: Leaf or Phase one Loupes and Viewing Devices
Post by: gebseng on November 07, 2014, 03:53:07 am
I am using the Hoodman HoodLoupe H32 3.2" with my Credo 40, fits the screen very nicely.

best,

geb
Title: Re: Leaf or Phase one Loupes and Viewing Devices
Post by: nutcracker on November 07, 2014, 03:18:39 pm
Hoodman is quite useful on IQ180 on tech even if not fully covering the image area.
Title: Re: Leaf or Phase one Loupes and Viewing Devices
Post by: fotagf8 on November 09, 2014, 07:05:38 pm
Thanks.  That is what I went with.