Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: brianrybolt on November 04, 2014, 11:31:06 am
-
What is the difference been a 'senior' member and a 'full' member? What is it based on - How long a person has been a member and if so what are the lengths of time that defines different categories? Or is it something else?
Thanks, Brian
-
Number of posts.
Alan
-
Now if it were the number of useful posts.....? ;)
-
Now if it were the number of useful posts.....? ;)
Perhaps there should be more categories, such as "Empty member?."
-
Or Flacid Member?
-
Or Flacid Member?
On the other hand, some members deserve erection of monument for their contribution.
-
I thought you were going to say, 'In the other hand'.
-
I thought you were going to say, 'In the other hand'.
That would create a new membership level: upstanding member.
-
Another distinction is the one between active (in other words "shooting") and expired members
-
Lets not forget measurebating members.
-
Another distinction is the one between active (in other words "shooting") and expired members
How do you know when somebody is deceased? :)
-
Another distinction is the one between active (in other words "shooting") and expired members
Les, I liked your original version better. So much so that I am going to shamelessly steel it: there are shooting and non-shooting members.
That is, there are those who photograph and share their work publicly, and there are others who do not photograph or share, but pontificate about it relentlessly.
-
Slobodan, thanks for the approval and more elaborate interpretation, you are paying attention even to the smallest details.
I wrote and rewrote it late last night and was not sure about the best member classification. Now, there is no confusion, we made it very clear.