Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Slobodan Blagojevic on November 03, 2014, 10:23:13 pm
-
Aqua is a skyscraper in Chicago, known for its wavy balconies:
(https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3947/15057449833_f1ec2c222e_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/oWznf2)
Aqua Blue II (https://flic.kr/p/oWznf2) by Slobodan Blagojevic (https://www.flickr.com/people/20843597@N05/), on Flickr
I posted this detail earlier in the Abstracts thread:
(https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5613/15652907095_af0db9bb41_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/pRceWx)
Aqua Blue (https://flic.kr/p/pRceWx) by Slobodan Blagojevic (https://www.flickr.com/people/20843597@N05/), on Flickr
The balconies are actually white-ish (while the windows are blue), but I thought that tungsten white balance works visually better with the concept of Aqua (it was mid-day and broad daylight when I took the pictures).
-
Gorgeous.
But I think that building must exist only in your imagination. It's hard to believe it really exists. But it sure makes a fine photographer's model.
-
Everything in this photo oozes class and simplicity. It's pure beauty!
-
A good decision on the Tungsten WB Slobodan, the resulting fabulous feast of aqua and blue tones makes the building look even better than it already does in white.
Cheers, Sander
-
very nice
-
A very fine abstract, Slobodan. Bravo!
-
Beautiful work! Both of them.
-
Amazing building, great capture!
-
I always expect great images from Slobodan and this is no exception. Well done!
-
I always expect great images from Slobodan and this is no exception. Well done!
No more to be said.
-
"Dear Slobodan,
CONGRATULATIONS on being a Winner at the 8th Annual
International Color Awards with: Honorable Mention in Architecture...Aqua Blue II...7,358 entries were received from 79 countries..."
-
Congratulations Slobodan; well deserved for this fine image! :)
-
Congratulations! Just splendid!
-
It's a winner all right. Bravo, Slobodan!
-
Nice going, Slobodan! Well deserved!
-
Hats off!
-
Congratulations Slobodan, that is a great image!
-
Congratulations Slobodan, Turned out to be a productive morning of shooting. Let's do it again sometime.
Kevin Raber
-
And my congratulations too, Slobodan. Well deserved, wonderful images!
-
Never heard of these awards. But I see the competition is stiff, so congratulations Slobodan!
JR
-
Well done--interesting pictures
-
Congratulations Slobodan! Well done...it could not have happened to a nicer person!
-
Both are fantastic, the first I find better because of the context.
I've never seen a building like that.