Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: martin archer-shee on November 02, 2014, 05:34:27 pm

Title: Early Snow
Post by: martin archer-shee on November 02, 2014, 05:34:27 pm
Really nice picture..... but did we need to see this so soon????
Seriously, a good pic but really NOW? ;D

Martin

PS Seriously, keep on challenging the rest of us.
Title: Re: Early Snow
Post by: petermfiore on November 02, 2014, 05:44:22 pm
Early snow is a true beauty...Both the photo and the Snow.
The best time of year is almost upon us.

Peter
Title: Re: Early Snow
Post by: Chrisso26 on November 03, 2014, 03:37:50 pm
I'm a Summer person. But great pic.  :)
Title: Re: Early Snow
Post by: Telecaster on November 03, 2014, 10:47:48 pm
Hehe. We had a chance of overnight snow Saturday into Sunday so I got up pre-dawn Sunday morning & had a look outside. Nothing. From a pic-taking standpoint I was disappointed. Otherwise not.   :)

A fine photo it is.

-Dave-
Title: Early Snow - RX regrets?
Post by: GeoffM on November 04, 2014, 10:10:55 am
Michael,

Seeing this picture reminds me to ask a question that's been on my mind for a while: Do you ever regret only having the RX with you when you run into a great photo? I'm making a big assumption here that the only camera you had with you at the time was the RX, but as I start carrying my RX more, and "big gear" less and less, I wonder how often I'll be kicking myself for that choice?

Thanks,

Geoff