Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Deardorff on November 02, 2014, 12:01:09 pm

Title: Canon EF 24-105 f/4 lens $525 shipped in US
Post by: Deardorff on November 02, 2014, 12:01:09 pm
Beautiful lens with cap. Recently got it and decided I prefer the prime lenses better. Want to sell for what I paid for it.
Works well. Images are clean and sharp. Bought it a couple weeks ago from one of those guys who is always updating his stuff whenever a new review comes out - and who hardly ever uses his gear.

I like it and it is very nice but I prefer the primes and am used to them so will stick with them.

Attached are a few images taken with the lens. It works well for stitching images.

Title: Re: Canon EF 24-105 f/4 lens $525 shipped in US
Post by: Deardorff on November 02, 2014, 12:20:42 pm
Tried to add some images of the lens as well but for some reason Internet Exploder is blocking it from happening.