Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: dseelig on November 01, 2014, 11:44:21 pm
-
Canon Pixma Pro 1 opinions my 3880 died after not quite 3 years was wondering what people thought of this printer. I know inks are smaller but not microscopic tell me your feelings thanks David
-
Purchased one as an apartment printer...love it prints are like my larger Canon printers!
Marc
-
I love my Pro 1. I have printed thousands of photos and on dozens of DVDs with it . It sometimes leaves marks on the paper, it doesn't happen very often though. My only complaint is that it doesn't print 11 inches with. Not a big deal though.
-
Right now the Pro 1 is $400 (after rebates) at B&H which is an amazing deal for this printer. Unfortunately, it is not a 17 inch printer like the 3880.
R
-
http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/54663979
for $48 after rebate...yes a dye ink printer but so what. Third party inks available too