Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Graham Clark on November 01, 2014, 12:13:18 pm
-
Hey guys,
I'm hosting a live webinar event with Art Wolfe this coming Monday, November 3rd 2014. He'll be speaking about composition, technique and impact in areas of landscape, wildlife and travel photography.
If you're a luminous landscape member with 100+ posts send me an email or private message and I can get you in for $7 instead of the regular price.
[email protected]
Graham
-
Thanks Graham. A big thanks to Art for being so generous with his time.
I was at his seminar in Vancouver a few years ago, it was packed. This medium is probably more convenient for everybody. It is certainly much cheaper than the Hilton, then UBC downtown. Art getting a better % of the proceeds is a good deal.
-
Thanks! It was a ton of fun and with 647 joining in it was great to have photographers from all over the world
Graham