Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Paul Ozzello on November 01, 2014, 03:04:45 am
-
Hello everyone,
I'd like to invite anyone who will be in the Brooklyn area to my first solo show at the Roux Roux gallery in Brooklyn New York. The opening reception will be today November 1st between 6-8pm and the show will run through the end of the month. I will also be at the gallery the following Saturday November 8th and available to discuss shooting technique drum scanning and large format printing.
Hope to see many of you there !
Roux Roux Gallery RSVP (http://www.rouxrouxgallery.com/next.html)
www.paulozzello.com (http://www.paulozzello.com)
Paul
-
Congrats, Paul!
I can't make it to the opening, but if I can get to NYC later in the month, I'll check it out.
-
Thanks !
PM me if you do and I'll try to be there. And call the gallery ahead of time to make they're open ;-)