Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: KevinGSaunders on October 30, 2014, 07:05:58 pm

Title: FS: Schneider AFD Xenotar 80mm f/2.8 PQS Lens and Hood (Price Drop)
Post by: KevinGSaunders on October 30, 2014, 07:05:58 pm
This lens plus lens hood was recently inspected by Capture Integration. The Hy6 body was damaged beyond repair, and thus I am selling the lens. It is sharp and works as advertised. I am asking $1050 for both lens and hood. I would prefer to sell to you here. Paypal included, shipping anywhere at actual costs.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=141455296982

Price Drop: $900
Title: Re: FS: Schneider AFD Xenotar 80mm f/2.8 PQS Lens and Hood
Post by: KevinGSaunders on November 10, 2014, 04:59:37 pm
This is the only lens and hood combo out there that I know of. It is priced to move and I will pay shipping up to $50 if you buy it here.
Title: Re: FS: Schneider AFD Xenotar 80mm f/2.8 PQS Lens and Hood
Post by: KevinGSaunders on December 09, 2014, 04:43:17 pm
Note that this is the AFD (Digital) version, which will be sharper on digital than a similar film lens.
Title: Re: FS: Schneider AFD Xenotar 80mm f/2.8 PQS Lens and Hood (Price Drop)
Post by: KevinGSaunders on January 17, 2015, 03:24:00 pm
Price Drop, $900.
Title: Re: FS: Schneider AFD Xenotar 80mm f/2.8 PQS Lens and Hood (Price Drop)
Post by: KevinGSaunders on January 24, 2015, 08:34:58 am
bump