Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: tc95 on October 30, 2014, 08:59:22 am
-
Hey all... this was a shoot that we did at a haunted house... it was way cool... they place actually built us sets....
Please let me know what you think... I had a lot of fun... even though I am not a horror flick fan... Thanks for looking...
(https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3947/15621675976_4fd3b0b21a_c.jpg)
(https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3945/15459390477_90dfaa31a3_c.jpg)
(https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3937/15646204882_0628b3673d_c.jpg)
(https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3948/15024182963_10f4145f5e_c.jpg)
(https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3933/15578533096_59a1e8b0c6_c.jpg)
(https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3944/14982077003_6626fe652f_c.jpg)
(https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3932/15594579215_a70f36326c_c.jpg)
(https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3938/15408483018_3949f3eb6d_c.jpg)
(https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3952/15408599957_28cba4d502_c.jpg)
(https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5616/15457692119_859744e45e_c.jpg)
(https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5614/15359853998_0387af39eb_c.jpg)
All images were done with a Pentax 645D ... except the last one which was with a Nikon D700 converted to IR 590nm....
The rest of the images can be seen at ---- FlickeRiver Photo Stream (http://www.flickriver.com/photos/tc95/)
Again thanks for looking... Tony C.
-
These all look like HDR to me. But while HDR is not my thing, I like these. They're wildly overprocessed, but in a way that complements the themes rather than distracting from them. I particularly like #s 4,5 and 8.