Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Jimmy D Uptain on October 29, 2014, 08:09:38 pm

Title: Anybody using Mirage Print 3.01 with Yosemite?
Post by: Jimmy D Uptain on October 29, 2014, 08:09:38 pm
I am and its just not acting right.
For one, I am not getting the resolution warning.
Also, if I remember correctly, adding a border wouldn't resize the entire photo. In other words: Before, if I have a 5x7 and added a 1" border, the entire photo would remain at 5x7 while the actual image would shrink within the borders.
Now, if I add a 1" border the actual image remains at 5x7 but the finished photo will be 6x8.
As far as I know, the gallery wrap works as its supposed to.

If I am off base don't hesitate to call me out.