Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: N_Eyes on October 28, 2014, 06:25:22 pm

Title: FS: Aptus II 7 33MP Back - Hasselblad V Mount $5,500/obo - California
Post by: N_Eyes on October 28, 2014, 06:25:22 pm
Hello all,

I'm offering my Leaf Aptus II 7 in great condition. This particular back was acquired with the Gold Package with the hard case and about a year and a half remaining on both the extended warranty and interface exchange. The shutter count is low — in the 3,000's (ping me for exact amount, subject to change with continued use) — and the back is presented in nearly flawless condition: you'll only find fine scratches on the detachable LCD protector.

Since I am indeed a new forum user, after many years of enjoying Luminous Landscape, if you have any concerns about my legitimacy I would be happy to provide credentials for you via your preferred method. I am based in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Thank you. I look forward to any inquiries that might come my way.

--Nick
Title: Re: FS: Aptus II 7 33MP Back - Hasselblad V Mount $5,500/obo - California
Post by: N_Eyes on November 01, 2014, 06:23:26 pm
Bump