Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Josef_Meier on October 26, 2014, 05:05:15 am
-
I found this discussion on the web where some say Leaf Valeo does work with Windows PC.
http://photo.net/medium-format-photography-forum/00Vht2
I found the Leaf Capture 11.2.9 for win.
But the Valeo 11 can not connect due to missing driver.
You can select it in the drop down but no connection.
???
I would like to switch from mac to pc, but it does not seem to work.
Am I making something wrong ?
-
Leaf Aptus and Credo tether with Windows, I'm not sure about Valeo.
The original Valeo datasheet from the before times says Mac only, but that doesn't mean it isn't working today.
I've used Leaf Capture on Windows and tethered with it but not to Valeo.
You should open a support case on the Mamiya Leaf website.
-
There is no Windows driver for the Valeo.
BR
Yair
-
Thank you for your help.
You are right the driver is the problem. No connection possible.
The software supports the files but shooting is only possible with the mac.
Thats bad. The display of my macbook fell off. Oh man...
Any experience up to which newer mac and which mac os the Valeo works ?