Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on October 25, 2014, 06:00:28 am

Title: Bowling harbour.....again.
Post by: stamper on October 25, 2014, 06:00:28 am
Another view of the wrecks in Bowling harbour, Scotland.
Title: Re: Bowling harbour.....again.
Post by: Tony Jay on October 25, 2014, 06:34:23 am
Fantastic image-making!
Really enjoyed viewing this one!

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Bowling harbour.....again.
Post by: Harald L on October 25, 2014, 06:49:06 am
+1
Title: Re: Bowling harbour.....again.
Post by: RSL on October 25, 2014, 08:00:18 am
+2
Title: Re: Bowling harbour.....again.
Post by: James Clark on October 25, 2014, 08:47:08 am
I like it.  I might have rather seen the righthand boat shifted more right, but that may not have been possible due to whatever is of frame left?  Very nice sense of time and place though. 
Title: Re: Bowling harbour.....again.
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 25, 2014, 09:20:02 am
Great shot, really evocative.
Title: Re: Bowling harbour.....again.
Post by: fdisilvestro on October 25, 2014, 10:17:41 am
Great image, I like the light and tone