Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Will Ophuis on October 18, 2014, 09:11:35 pm

Title: Hasselblad HCD 28mm
Post by: Will Ophuis on October 18, 2014, 09:11:35 pm
Hey guys,
               Sold my H4D-40 a little while back and havn't got around to selling this lens yet, good condition, around 5k shots on it (sold camera so cant check now) small mark in bezel no marks on glass, hood ring in good condition no marks, have box and everything.

$3000 US

(http://i57.tinypic.com/2n9jehk.jpg)


Thanks
Will.
Title: Re: Hasselblad HCD 28mm
Post by: Will Ophuis on October 29, 2014, 02:23:01 am
$2700 US buyer pays shipping and paypal fees  8)
Title: Re: Hasselblad HCD 28mm
Post by: Will Ophuis on November 14, 2014, 09:06:53 pm
$2500- very good price! considering I had people interested 3 months ago at 3k.
Title: Re: Hasselblad HCD 28mm
Post by: Will Ophuis on July 06, 2015, 03:57:49 am
Guys still have this sitting around and I need the cash $2500US grab yourself a bargain, buyer pays shipping and paypal fees, I really need to move this lens. and I don't have a Hasselblad Kit anymore.


Cheers
Will.