Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on October 18, 2014, 06:58:57 pm

Title: un certain regard
Post by: armand on October 18, 2014, 06:58:57 pm
today
Title: Re: un certain regard
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 18, 2014, 07:57:24 pm
Hand-held while running backwards at full speed?
Title: Re: un certain regard
Post by: armand on October 18, 2014, 08:11:26 pm
Don't recall exactly what I did, I was kind of panning when he took that look at me.
I picked my Nikon after a long time and some settings were not ideal, such as a long exposure time or spot metering, but I liked the result (I have several similar exposures but this is the only one where he looked towards the camera)

PS. come to think of it probably was a she
Title: Re: un certain regard
Post by: Harald L on October 19, 2014, 02:31:26 am
Could be another page of the famous book "Last Photographs"

;-)

Harald
Title: Re: un certain regard
Post by: armand on October 19, 2014, 11:57:42 am
It didn't look friendly but there was a thick glass wall between us.

Another one
Title: Re: un certain regard
Post by: armand on October 19, 2014, 09:27:26 pm
and a fun one from the same session
Title: Re: un certain regard
Post by: wolfnowl on October 20, 2014, 04:29:08 am
Quote
PS. come to think of it probably was a she

Hard to tell from that image, but I'd say you're probably right.

Mike.