Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Detlef_g on October 17, 2014, 11:27:08 am

Title: WTB: H4D40 / H5D40
Post by: Detlef_g on October 17, 2014, 11:27:08 am
Hello

I would like to upgrade my H3D-31  towards a H4D40 or H5D40.

Has someone one of these models on sale?

Detlef
Title: Re: WTB: H4D40 / H5D40
Post by: eronald on October 18, 2014, 09:06:08 am
There's a sale at all dealers in Europe on H540 at less than E10K.
I'd love it if you sold me your old body for cheap :)

Edmund
Title: Re: WTB: H4D40 / H5D40
Post by: SethDAugust on October 18, 2014, 02:18:31 pm
Any interest in an H3Dii 39? I'll be unloading one soon.
Title: Re: WTB: H4D40 / H5D40
Post by: eronald on October 19, 2014, 10:20:08 pm
PM me with a cheap price if you fail to sell.

Edmund