Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Wolven on October 16, 2014, 11:11:40 pm

Title: Closed. Purchased one locally. Thanks
Post by: Wolven on October 16, 2014, 11:11:40 pm
Hello there,

I'm after a Phase One P25+ digital back in Sydney, Australia.

I would prefer purchasing from someone in Australia.

Kindly send me a PM or reply to this thread.

Thanks and regards,
Arv
Title: Re: WTB: Phase One P25+ digital back (Australia)
Post by: Wolven on October 20, 2014, 03:37:50 am
Bump!
Title: Re: WTB: Phase One P25+ digital back (Australia)
Post by: Wolven on October 20, 2014, 11:18:32 am
There is the guy (bythewei) in Singapore, which isn't too far from you.

Maybe he'll help you out?

Regards
David

Hi David,

I saw that Ad, but the thing is that he is in Singapore and to import items more than AU$1000 would also incur customs duty charges here.

Hence I would prefer a local seller to keep those costs down.

Thanks and regards,
Arv