Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: petermfiore on October 16, 2014, 06:26:20 pm
-
Retreat......
Peter
-
Good going, Peter. It's wonderful to see that we're getting away from landscape and into serious photography.
-
A real meaningful picture. The guy won't notice the beauty around him while adoring the golden calf of modern times.
Harald
Btw: This (http://youtu.be/Z7dLU6fk9QY) to those of you guys who don't know it yet.
-
I don't think that soldier has enough badges & braid
-
Nice one.
-
He is a cadet. They like abundance of sparkle.....They live for it.
Peter
-
A real meaningful picture. The guy won't notice the beauty around him while adoring the golden calf of modern times.
Harald
Btw: This (http://youtu.be/Z7dLU6fk9QY) to those of you guys who don't know it yet.
Harald,
I can't tell you how true this statement. All day long I see men and women with their heads glued to their phones. Totally unaware of each other's presence....
Peter
-
That cadet had better not get caught out there with his hat off unless he wants to spend less time on his phone and more time on the parade grounds.
-
That cadet had better not get caught out there with his hat off unless he wants to spend less time on his phone and more time on the parade grounds.
Hi Russ,
I think he is a student at Xaiver High School located in NYC. Hats on ARE a big deal. I too, see many NYC police cadets walking around in uniform without hats and getting nailed by patrol cars....
Peter